Thursday, April 16, 2015

Little Splashes Againt the Bank


One of my favorite parts of bass fishing is seeing fish break the surface. Basically all it tells you is that there's a fish waiting. Could be a 1/2 pound bass, or could just as easily be a 6-pound bass. And the best way to find out is by throwing a lure in that direction. On Sunday I spotted a little splash in the spot pictured above (about 6-inches of water.) So I tossed a Yum Dinger in there, you can see the result of that cast in the picture bellow.


The combination of the way I found/targeted her and it being an exceptionally strong fish made it one of my favorite largemouth catches ever. It was by far the strongest bass I've ever caught.


Spring is officially here, let's go get some more of these!

No comments:

Post a Comment