Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Anticipation


Today, for me, is an anticipation day, because on Friday Dad, one of his friends and I are going to go fishing on the West Fork of the Chattooga River, which is one of Dad's favorite places to fish. It is fairly close to where we we live, and I have heard an enormous amount about it, but because it is a very tough hike to get down to the river and involves rugged wading, I have never been able to tag along. But now I finally get to go there. Dad loves it there because it is very remote and beautiful place to fish for trout, which is a pretty ideal combination for Dad. So I am looking forward to going and fishing somewhere that I have heard so much about and had to wait to fish for a long time.


I will post another blog sometime to report how we do Friday.......


-Nathaniel

No comments:

Post a Comment